What is an Emergency
An emergency maintenance issue is one that is dangerous, hazardous, or if not
addressed immediately could cause damage to the property or your personal wellbeing.
Emergencies typically include items such as:
- Electrical: Sparking, Fire, Smoke, Overheated Fixtures.
- Fire: call 911 Immediately, then contact Metropolitan Emergency Hot Line 602.388.8087.
- Lack of Air Conditioning or Heating Only if it poses a health risk.
- Heavy Structural Damage: Roof, foundation or walls.
- Plumbing: flooding due to roots or breakdown of fixtures.
- Theft: Resident must First notify Police Then Contact Metropolitan Emergency Hot Line 602.388.8087.